We ensure that you will have the best concert venues during your tour. We understand the hard work that goes into preparing for an international performance tour. The hours of rehearsals and fine-tuning are countless. Many of our venues offer historic significance, such as Vienna’s City Hall, where Strauss first presented his waltz to the world, or glorious acoustics, as in Melk Abbey and the Salzburg Cathedral.
Other enriching experiences include singing in a performance hall with a local choir, and singing for peers at a university or school. Either way, your concerts will be the highlight of your tour. We have years of experience bringing ensembles to these venues and those relationships lead to special attention for your group and warm receptions.
- We take pride in our ability to successfully publicize concerts. In order to ensure you have an audience:
- Work closely with local musicians and music organizations to spread the word about a visiting choir performance.
- Pair ensembles with local musicians for “friendship concerts”, which promotes community involvement.
- Advertise with full color posters which are hung throughout the region where you’ll perform.
- Work with our partner offices to place advertisements in local papers, to place concerts in the calendar of events and often to have the concert publicized by radio.
After all of your hard work getting your choir to their destination, we will make sure that your concert opportunities are a resounding success.